Wooden watches add a classic touch of class with a exclusive, naturalistic twist.
There are numerous reasons to own a wood watch, some of these: ... The Wooden watches are Stylish, eco-friendly, organic and Unique. You get an Items that is outstanding in different way and a great way to express your self No two watches built with hardwood or Bamboo can ever be the same. Nature is endless in its variety, particularly when it comes to wood grain.
Even if you purchase a production wood watch, most designers join multiple parts of the wood in order to create difference and complement among the components to enhance the natural beauty of the wooden pieces. Bamboo is actually one of the choice woods for creating watches as it is durable, grows fast and generates a lower carbon footprint than most traditional woods. In addition to being more renewable than metal, wood involves less energy than metal when humans rework or machine it.
The opportunity to wear roughly unique, unusual and uncommon that adds a touch of class and superiority to your wardrobe rarely presents itself anymore in this age of the imitator products that anyone can order. When you drape your wrist with a wood watch, it suddenly becomes an item of admiration and often disbelief. Get used to hearing the refrain “Cool watch, looks like wood...Oh, it really is wood!” Read more
Ethical Products Fashion Doesn't Have To Be Expensive & ExclusiveFast fashion is easy for consumers because it’s just that: ... fast and inexpensive. Lasting for only a season or so, it’s easy for you to end up with clothes that tatter and rip after just a few wears. And when it comes to ethical fashion, we know the price tags for better, more quality pieces can be daunting.
That’s why we’re sharing our best Picks that make shopping ethically an affordable experience. Let’s direct our conscious spending towards apparel that makes us feel good and look good, without breaking the bank. Read more
The Differences: Anti-Theft Travel Backpacks Vs. Normal Backpacks
There are several features that an anti-theft backpack for travel has in comparison to a normal one:...
- Secret Pockets – when you buy an anti-theft backpack, you will want to look out for a hidden zipper where you can hide your most valuable belongings, such as your passport and wallet. Pick-pockets will have a very hard time to discover them, especially because pick-pockets look for easy targets, zippers they can open quickly and then take a runner. Having a secret pocket will give you peace of mind, guaranteed.
- Locking Zippers – as you will be the only one who knows the combination lock numbers on the zipper tabs, then you have nothing to worry about. You will have immediate access to your stuff, but thieves will find it impossible to open it. They give up before even trying.
- Water Resistance – a lot of things can happen during your trip, rain, snow, humidity, to name a few. So, why not prevent them with a water-resistant backpack and keep your documents untouched by water or humidity?
- Slash-Proof Fabric – anti-theft backpacks for traveling are made of a special fabric which prevents thieves from slashing the material and steal something from you. This is a mandatory feature any professional anti-theft backpack should have.
- Sturdy Zippers – you need a safe backpack which cannot be easily opened. Opt for durable zipper that won’t get stuck and will perfectly protect your things.